Post-primary schools are invited to send a relevant staff member for training in the delivery of ‘MindOut’ Mental Health Promotion Programme. MindOut is a 12 session programme for groups of young people age 15+, focussing on coping and resilience skills.
- Training is free of charge
- It will take place at Dublin West Education Centre
- A light lunch will be provided
- Training is delivered by the HSE Health Promotion Unit
- Trainees receive the MindOut training resource and lesson plans
- Training takes place over 1 and a half days, with an expectation that implementation of the programme commences after day 1
- The scheduled date for Day 1 is Thursday October 23rd, with the second half-day training tbc in consultation with the group.
Please contact School Health Promotion Officer Aoife Cooke at 0879403758 or email@example.com for further information and to receive an application form.